“Get More WordPress Sales And Traffic”
If you happen to notice the same sale being tracked multiple times from the same referring WordPress Referral Program affiliate, this could be caused by a customer inadvertently refreshing the order confirmation page.
We have a feature that will prevent the tracking of the same sale from a customer that has been referred by an affiliate.
Follow the directions below.
1. Login to your admin control panel.
2. Go to Referral Programs -> Manage Referral Programs
3. Click to Edit your desired program.
4. Scroll down and click "Show Advanced settings"
5. Where it says "Minutes to wait before accepting a sale from the same IP", you can out a time period to wait. For example, you could put 10 minutes as shown below.
Once you make the change described above, if a customer clicks on your affiliate link and then makes a purchase, if they happen to refresh the sales thank you page within the time period you specify, the sale will not be tracked again.