A sub affiliate can be created to track the use of their affiliate links when promoting in different locations. This can be done by adding their own personalized ID to the end of their regular system generated link. Our system will track the individual clicks and conversions of each link used.
1. From the Admin Dashboard, click "Setup"
2. Under "Settings", click "Show Advance Settings"
3. Look for the option "Enable Sub ID Tracking" and enable it
4. To check if its enabled, go back to Dashboard and click "Users"
5. Select any User and click at Pencil button
6. In the User page, click the link says "Login as User"
7. Now you are at User Dashboard, you can see "Sub ID Tracking" is activated, click on it
8. Select a Referral Program and Date to view the History