After your referral partners have sent you sales and you are ready to pay out their commissions to them, you have a few options as shown below.
1. To View the commissions owed, go to Reward Users -> View Invoices as shown here:
2. You will now see a list of all your invoices which include the partners name and email and their payout amount:
3. To pay the referral partners, you have a few options. If they have provided you with a Paypal email you can pay them via Paypal by selecting the the ones you want to pay and then exporting them to a Paypal mass pay file as shown below.
Note: To pay using the Paypal mass pay feature, you need to contact Paypal to see if they can enable this feature for your Paypal account.
4. After you save your file you can proceed to Paypal to pay. When you go to send money, if you have the Mass pay feature enabled, you will see that option when you go to send money shown below.
5. Alternatively, if you do not pay the partners through the Paypal Mass payment option, you can pay them via Paypal individually one by one or you can pay your partners any other way you decide such as sending them a check, gift card or any other way you decide.
6. After you have paid your selected referral partners, it is very important that you mark the invoices as paid, so that it records that you have paid them and the date you paid them and it closes the invoices out.
7. Once you have marked the selected invoices as paid, all future sales for these affiliates will automatically get added to a new invoice.